Fee Payment Schedule
- Registration: 10,200/-
- Annual Bedding Charge: 6000/- **
- Annual Uniform Fee: 15,000 ***
- Annual Master Health Checkup: 12,000
- Extra Attendant: rs-2000-4000/-P.M.
- Monthly Service Charge: *For the Year-2021-2022
Monthly Service Charge: *For the Year-2020-2021
|Four beds + dormitory||Rs. 22600 per month|
|Four beds dormitory||Rs. 23600 per month|
|Three beds dormitory||Rs. 24600 per month|
|Two beds without attached toilet bath||Rs. 26600 per month|
|Two beds with attached toilet bath||Rs. 29600 per month|
*(Monthly service charges include: Food, Lodging, Care-giving, Indoor-Activity, Outdoor Activity,
Security, Professional Support, Materials and Equipment, Raw Materials, Consumables, Supervision)
**(Annual Bedding Charges include: Bed with Mattress, Pillow, Bed Cover, and Pillow Cover)
***List of uniforms to be supplied by institute
(Yoga and Jogging dress (upper & lower) – 1 set, Indoor activity dress (upper & lower) – 3 sets, Outdoor
activity dress – 2 sets, Night suit (upper & lower) – 3 sets, Indoor activity shoe – 1 pair, Outdoor activity
shoe – 1 pair, Gum boots – 1 pair, Bath towel – 2, Hand towel – 4, Track Suit winter – 3, Blazer – 1 &
Sweater – 2)
Security (Caution Deposit):
NIL (However, a signed crossed-cheque of Rs.50, 000/- to be deposited)
- All fee transactions must be necessarily through Demand Draft / Cheque / NEFT. Details
of banking as under –
Account Details Account Holder Name SEED Name of the Bank Punjab National Bank Branch Ratgal, Pipli Road, Kurukshetra Account Number 3287000100555323 IFSC Code PUNB 0328700 Type of Account Saving
- No cash deposit / cash transactions will be accepted through bank. A penalty of Rs. 200/-
(Two Hundred) per cash transaction will be levied as transaction / processing charge.
- Cash transactions will be accepted only in person at MID-WAY HOME Office against
1. Monthly fee to be remitted on or before 10th of each month.
2. Other fee to be submitted at time of enrolment of the student.
3. In case of fee default for 1st month, security cheque will be utilized
4. In case of fee default for 2nd month, the candidate will be deleted from admission roll and
reverted back to family.
5. Fees are subject to revision annually in proportion to increase in service cost; that may range
6. Lifetime non-refundable corpus deposit option: Rs.40, 00,000/- to be deposited within 1
financial year and all cost of the student for lifetime will be free of charge. The nonrefundable corpus deposit will be treated as sole-property of MID-WAY HOME for its
7. Every child will be subject to a master health checkup annually, the report of which will be
sent to parents.